Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions of business.
Subject to the purchase of a domain and logo package, and upon receipt of full payment, You must provide your Registrar account details in order for us to initiate the domain transfer within 24 hours on a working business day. Any order placed over the weekend or on a non-working day will be processed on the following business day.
The choice of available registrar transfers is clearly specified on the product page under the Availability section. It is up to You to be in a position to accept the transfer of the Domain and therefore have an account with the specified Registrar.
DomainQuick cannot be held liable for any delays relating to transfers if You do not have an account with the specified Registrar.
DomainQuick can neither be held liable for any delays incurred during the domain transfer which are outside of its control. The transfer of a domain may take up to seven days to complete, depending upon the registrar(s) involved.
Logos are provided as a part of a Domain and Logo package and are free of charge. Up to two alternative logo designs are provided with each purchase and include a reasonable number of revisions. Upon receipt of full payment, you will be provided with a minimum of the logo file in a transparent png file format that is ready to use within 24 hours.
DomainQuick agrees to provide you with the editable source files for the Logo within a further 24 hours, depending on your exact requirements. Requests for modifications or additional logos should be made as soon as possible.
For full terms and conditions refer to the Logo License Agreement.
Copyright & Trademark
It is Your responsibility to check for any copyright or trademarks relating to the purchase of Your Domain and Logo and/or business name. DomainQuick does not make any guarantee or assurance regarding the domains we sell and existing copyright and trademarks.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend DomainQuick and its owners, officers, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, lawsuits and proceedings (collectively “Claims”), and all expenses, costs (including attorney's fees), judgments, damages and other liabilities resulting from such Claims, that arise or result from Your use of the Domain and Logo.
Refunds & Orders
Once a domain transfer has been initiated it is not possible for us to stop or reverse the process, as such we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
It is Your responsibility to provide the correct Registrar and account details as to where we should transfer the domain.
We offer a number of affordable Start-Up Packages on the website which provide custom-designed branding and marketing materials. These are designed to give start-up businesses a quick and affordable means of establishing a brand foundation.
The following terms and conditions apply to all packages:
1. DomainQuick agrees to acknowledge your order within 1 business day and provide the initial creative brief within 3 business days
2. DomainQuick agrees to provide the design concept within 5 working days
3. DomainQuick reserves the right to cancel your order at any time and provide you with a full refund
4. Revisions are limited to a maximum of 3 revisions per order
5. The Start-Up Website Package does NOT include web hosting. The client acknowledges that they are responsible for all and any additional costs relating to the hosting and ongoing maintenance and service of their website
6. The Start-Up Website Package does NOT include a Wix premium paid plan
7. A Wix premium paid plan is required for additional site functionality, including store and blogging pages. Refer to the Wix website for full details of premium plans
8. The cost of a domain name is NOT included in any of the plans
We also offer bespoke branding and website development services suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Please reach out to us for further information or to discuss your requirements in more details.